Why SERVPRO? Adherence to EPA Mold Damage Remediation Protocol
Oakland residents rely on SERVPRO’s research-based mold abatement
When mold growth signs appear in an Oakland home, panic can ensue. Media covers concerns about mold infestations frequently, but sometimes the high priority given to mold’s growth and damage fails to guide residents to effective abatement strategies. Contact SERVPRO for a consultation if you note any of the following signs:
- A clear view of mold colonies on structures or contents
- Persistently damp areas
- Staining of surfaces unrelated to spills, sprays, or other events
- Musty smells regardless of other indicators
How Does SERVPRO Handle Mold Damage Remediation in Oakland?
- Locates the mold colonies
- Contains the affected area with barriers and air scrubbing technology
- Brushes, scrapes, and employs controllable blasting techniques for porous materials to remove mold
- Wipes down and uses HEPA-filtered vacuuming to collect debris, bagging all moldy materials for lawful disposal as hazardous waste
- Disinfects affected surfaces with EPA-registered products
- Arranges resolution of leaks or other moisture issues contributing to the mold problem
Make the call to SERVPRO of West Oakland at (510) 599-9300 to schedule a mold growth and damage assessment and remediation plan.
Contractor Licenses: General: 937457