Can Oakland Businesses Prepare for Fast Water Damage Recovery?
Review SERVPRO’s Water Disaster Emergency READY Profile (ERP)
Successful businesses put a wide range of plans in place, ensuring smooth operations if problems arise. SERVPRO offers a unique Emergency READY Profile and Plan (ERP), partnering with companies in Oakland seeking water mitigation and remediation answers pre-crisis.
How Does SERVPRO’s ERP Work for Oakland Businesses?
The ERP involves a collaborative and proactive process designed to ready your business in Oakland if water damage threatens your operations. An experienced SERVPRO water damage project manager assesses your commercial space in-person and consults with you and your managers. We approach preparation in two ways:
- Positive Pre-Disaster Changes
- Our expert vigilantly seeks out vulnerabilities in your layout and systems.
- We deliver a post-assessment set of recommendations that can prevent and limit water damage.
- You share information through our mobile app.
- Practical and Concise Response Plan
- The ERP distills information about your business layout and operations into a digital water damage recovery agenda:
- Blueprints of your space, including locations of essential utility shut-offs
- A step-by-step work plan, accessible to our crews via mobile devices
- Designation of SERVPRO as your preferred contractor
- Provision of a list of individuals who can act on your behalf to avoid delays
Call (510) 599-9300 to start the ERP process for your business with SERVPRO of West Oakland.